Welcome to my site!
interpreter in Ukraineto
- Serious communication must be done via a good interpreter — undeniable truth. Any successful negotiations can come to naught because of lack of personalized translation.
- Your interpreter can help you to avoid numerous little complications connected with cultural issues during your stay.
- Your interpreter can be your guide during excursions and sightseeing programmes.
- The interpreter can also assist in negotiating better prices for any services during your stay in Ukraine.
- You can have some translation works done before you come to Ukraine if needed.
Russian and Ukrainianwhich is the best solution for
private and business meetings in Ukraine.
- Interpreting (business meetings, personal meetings, conference calls (phone and Skype).
- Translating documents (business, tourism, personal correspondence, web-sites). The document translated can be verified in notary office if necessary.
- Meeting and seeing-off at Kiev airport "Borispol", bus or train station.
- Reservation and purchasing tickets for local bus, train, plane.
- Accommodation (apartments and hotels rents) in Kiev or other city.
- Booking and purchasing tickets to theaters, museums, exhibitions, concerts etc.
- Scheduling and planning your trips.
- Guiding, assisting if necessary in your trips.
- Cell phones rent and SIM card rental service.
- Transfer service, car and driver.
- Travel arrangements about Ukraine.
- Lessons of English language and Russian/Ukrainian for foreigners.
Please let me know your needs and I will find a reasonable price.
I visited Ukraine with the aim of meeting a partner and hopefully a lasting relationship. I flew into Kiev and having not been to Ukraine before it was a little bit daunting to say the least. However my fears were soon put to rest when I met as arranged at the little flower booth at Kiev airport. She was waiting there with my driver, Alexander.
We drove from there to Kremenchug which took a few hours. made me feel at home with her excellent English. I met a girl that evening, Natasha, and the three of us went out to dinner and had a nice time. translated everything very well. Although it did not work out with Natasha, was very very helpful and friendly. She has excellent English and Russian and her fees are reasonable. I employed the services of 3 interpreters on my trip and was by far the best. She is well educated and friendly and professional.
I would recommend her services to anybody, and if anybody wished to speak to me about her I would gladly accommodate them.
DJ Mac Cormick Property Group
Level 2, 200 Adelaide Terrace, Perth, Western Australia 6000, AUSTRALIA
P 08 9221 5121 | F 08 9221 5124 | M +61402 227 789
picked me up in the airport, and I felt very welcome, she was very open-minded and very professional and the good way, she informed me about all the things what was important for me to know, and I felt very safe and comfortable whit her.
No word was missing, and I was very impressed whit her knowledge, and the way she get everything going smoothly.
I can only give the warmest recommendations to and I will 100% certainly use her again next time I come to Ukraine.
For any information, don't hesitate to contact me.
To whom it may concern;
I have met on a business trip to Kiev. Working together on a daily basis, we became very good friends. I value her honesty and friendliness very much. It is not often nowadays that you can trust people, but I can assure you that Lyud is one of those that you can. I highly recommend her. Please feel free to contact me anytime.
Mob number 61+431695034
Home number 61+7+38041935
I will strongly recommend anyone to use 's interpreter and translating service.
I have use her interpreter service two times, one time in Kremenchug and one time in Kiev. She met me at airport and showed me all the famous places in Kiev. I was meeting another woman there and she follow us around and translate between us, it was difficult work, but she did it fantastic, and she work from early morning to late evening with us, many hours. It is just admirable and she is nice and kind as the days were long :-)
And if anyone want ask me about anything, they can write me on this e-mail email@example.com I am sure that YOU will have a nice stay in Ukraine with 's interpreter and translating service.
When in Ukraine I employed as my interpreter for two weeks. She was very knowledgeable and served as a very good tour guide and translator during my entire trip. She also was able to help me work out some problems when my Credit Card stopped working as well as being able to help relieve issues that arose from a cracked tooth. All in all, I consider a valuable asset, and will be calling her when I return back to Ukraine.
I have found the Interpreter services offered by as excellent. Her skills as an interpreter were invaluable in being able to allow both a professional yet personal experience to unfold. I would highly recommend the services of .
I needed English interpretation service when I was in Ukraine a few months ago. I met while this service and was very impressed by her professionalism. She made her job in a decent manner, her English is perfect and she has much experience in this field. I was very satisfied overall and would like to make use of her services whenever I need.